All the answers
to your safety questions.
If you are planning to stay in one of our hotels,
dine in one of our restaurants or you want to
book a spa treatment, you probably have a lot of questions.
On this website, you will find an overview of our
safety measures to keep you, your family
and our employees safe. Together we can beat this!
Help us to keep
Do you have a question for us?
Discover our safety measures
- Public spaces (reception, lobby, corridors, toilets, restaurants): a thorough cleaning and disinfection of public spaces and high-traffic areas has been implemented.
- Rearrangement of common areas - the furniture has been moved, in accordance with new legislation, to help customers maintain social distance.
- Staff assistance - to help clients implement these measures in all spaces.
- Employee protection: all hotel employees have access to the equipment necessary to carry out their work with maximum health guarantees.
- Equipment required for suppliers: All suppliers accessing the hotel must comply with the required security measures.
- Food safety: we reduce product handling and human contact during both preparation and delivery by using single-use packaging.
- Room service and take-out: our restaurants and room service follow strict security protocols.
- Catering for meetings and events: with new presentation options that minimize the risk of infection.
- Detection protocols: action plans in the event of client health problems, with the possibility of isolation.
- staff training: Respecting the safety protocols and practices adapted to health regulations.
- Health and Safety Manager in each hotel
- Employee training
Below our some of the major symptoms, go to this website to discover all symptoms.