Safety Measures in our restaurants
New arrangements have been made to public areas and sitting facilities for movement control and to respect physical distancing guidelines. Signage is displayed to communicate the various distancing protocols when circulating throughout the hotel. An increase of cleansing and disinfecting of public space and high touch areas has been implemented.
Our restaurants and bars stand for trend, style, and conviviality and needs now to be aligned with social distancing and all regulations. Nevertheless, with our measures, we´re convinced that you will feel at ease.
Restaurant/Food & Beverage safety measures
- The distances between the tables in our restaurants have been extended to min. 1,5 meter. This results in an adjusted restaurant capacity.
- The barstools in front of the bar were removed
- Disinfection dispensers at the entrances and near buffets are installed
- All employees wear masks in the restaurant and in the kitchen
- Guests must wear masks by walking around. Sitting at tables, masks needs not be used
- In addition to our existing hygiene measures in the kitchen, important control points were identified
- Draught beers and cocktails: limited choice
- Dishes, cutlery, and glasses are disinfected by the dishwasher
- Food, wine and bar menus can be viewed via Digital Info-Board, we only keep printed and disinfected versions available on request
- All guests are placed at any time of the day. A display at the entrance to the restaurant refers to the valid regulations.
- For food and drinks the same settlements apply as for Restaurant & Bar
- As well for the employees and the food offer
- The complete order is covered with cloche or foil
- We deliver room service only to the room door
- To pick up the tray, it is possible to pick it up or leave it in the room. We ask our guests not to leave the tray in the corridor during this time
Unfortunately, it is not allowed, in the current situation, to offer our extensive breakfast buffet. Of course, alternatives are available. Our hotels are offering different options:
- Breakfast buffet with service
- Self-service breakfast buffet
- Breakfast bags take away
- Room Service - depending on the hotel
Discover the updated opening times, menus & if room service is available.
Akko Restaurant (Bilzen)
Lunch - Closed
Dinner - Open from Tuesday until Saturday included
Menu of the day: 3, 4 or 5 courses
Eetcafe 't Gasthuis (Bilzen)
Lunch: Every Day
Dinner: Closed on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays
Open 7/7 for lunch & dinner
Lunch: Only on Sundays
Dinner: Only on Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays
No, only Grab & Go
La Sucrerie (Waterloo)
Open for dinner only on Fridays & Saturdays
The Red's (Tubize)
Closed on the following days in July: 02/03/10/11/12/13/14/17/18/19/20/26
Open every day from the month of August