Safety Measures in our restaurants
UPDATE 30/12: All our restaurants and bars are closed until further notice. Several food options are possible during this period.
New arrangements have been made to public areas and sitting facilities for movement control and to respect physical distancing guidelines. Signage is displayed to communicate the various distancing protocols when circulating throughout the hotel. An increase of cleansing and disinfecting of public space and high touch areas has been implemented.
Our restaurants and bars stand for trend, style, and conviviality and needs now to be aligned with social distancing and all regulations. Nevertheless, with our measures, we´re convinced that you will feel at ease.
Discover the updated opening times, menus & if room service is available.
NB: Please note that all our hotels have plates, cutlery, and glasses at your disposal for all your take away dishes.
Some hotels have also a microwave at disposal; please contact the reception.
Drinks are available at the bars; we don't serve alcoholic beverages after 8pm.
Restaurant / Hotel
Eat & Drink in your room
B'Comme / Martin's Agora (Louvain-la-Neuve)
Terrace open every day as from 8/05
Martin's Brugge (Bruges)
Icones / Martin's Brussels EU (Brussels)
Genval.Les.Bains / Martin's Château du Lac (Genval)
As from 8/05, the patio of Martin's Château du Lac will be open
O'Mezzo / Martin's Dream (Mons)
La Sucrerie / Martin's Grand Hotel (Waterloo)
Take away dishes accepted
- Terrace open for hotel guests and for drinks service only.
- For guests who booked the sleep&dine package: possible to eat outside depending on the weather
Martin's Klooster (Leuven)
Martin's Patershof (Mechelen)
The Red's / Martin's Red (Tubize)
Contact the reception for more information about restaurants in the neighbourhood offering a take away service
Akko / Martin's Rentmeesterij (Bilzen)
As from 8/05, the terrace will be open every day from 12:00 until 22:00. Only drinks will be served.
Martin's Relais (Bruges)
Eetcafé 't Gasthuis (Bilzen)
As from 8/05, the terrace of 't Gasthuis will be open every day (except on Mondays) from 12:00 to 19:00.
Restaurant/Food & Beverage safety measures
Restaurants & Bars
UPDATE 30/12: All our restaurants and bars are closed until further notice. Food options are possible during this period.
- For food and drinks the same settlements apply as for Restaurant & Bar
- As well for the employees and the food offer
- The complete order is covered with cloche or foil
- We deliver room service only to the room door
- To pick up the tray, it is possible to pick it up or leave it in the room. We ask our guests not to leave the tray in the corridor during this time
Unfortunately, it is not allowed, in the current situation, to offer our extensive breakfast buffet. Of course, alternatives are available. Our hotels are offering different options:
- Breakfast buffet with service
- Self-service breakfast buffet
- Breakfast bags take away
- Room Service - depending on the hotel