Due to the latest governmental measures, our spa & fitness areas are closed until further notice.
Fitness safety measures
- Face masks are not mandatory but recommended during your session
Please note that face masks are mandatory in the hotel
- Please disinfect your hands at the entrance
- Disinfect every machine before and after usage
- Respect social distancing (1,5m)
Spa Safety Measures
All our treatments are available again (except the duo treatments in Genval and Mons).
We can perform the treatments simultaneously but in separate individual cabins (except at Martin's Alterego in Mons).
Download our safety measures:
Before your treatment
- Treatment is by appointment only. You can book your treatment by phone or by mail.
- Be aware that you must come to your appointment alone.
- If you experience any symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, loss of taste or smell), we will ask you to cancel your appointment.
- The entrance will be through the hotel reception.
- Please wash/disinfect your hands at the entrance and exit (disinfectant gel available).
- Wearing a mask is mandatory to move around the hotel.
- Please report to the hotel reception desk, payment for treatments will be made on arrival (payment by credit card).
- Then head to the spa, your practitioner will pick you up in the waiting area at the time of your appointment.
During your session
- The practitioner will welcome you with a smile behind her mask, hugs and handshakes will be prohibited.
- The practitioner will then take your temperature using an infrared thermometer.
- As the changing rooms are inaccessible, we will ask you to change in the cabin.
- The mask must be worn throughout the entire session and can be removed for facial treatments (disposable masks available).
- There will be no need to fill out a questionnaire, the practitioner will talk directly with you.
At the end of your session
- The practitioner will invite you to get dressed in the cabin.
- You will then be asked to leave the facility after your treatment using the hotel reception desk exit.
- We can no longer serve you herbal teas, but bottled water will be available in the herbal tea room.
- The practitioner will properly clean and disinfect the booth, treatment table and equipment used before welcoming the next client.
- The products are always available for sale, don't hesitate to ask your practitioner!