Update June 15:
Martin's Château du Lac (Genval) :
Spa : Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 10am to 6pm (also open on July 20-21-22)
Thermae : 45 min access to the swimming pool and sauna only for clients who booked a treatment/massage or members of the fitness club. Only accessible upon reservation. The terrace is also accessible.
Fitness : limited access to 1h30 upon reservation. Group classes upon reservation. Accessible from Monday to Friday from 7am to 9pm ; Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 7pm
Martin's City Spa (Louvain-la-Neuve) :
Monday : 11am - 7pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 2pm - 6 pm
Friday: 10am - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 4pm
Swimming pool : only accessible with a stay at Martin's Agora or with a booking for a treatment of 50 mins or more
Thermae : open
Fitness : open. Group classes upon reservation. Monday-Friday from 8am to 8pm, Saturday from 9am to 8pm, Sunday from 9am to 6pm
Martin's Alterego (Mons):
Fitness + Public spa: closed
Private spa: closed
Treatments : closed
Martin's Brussels EU:
Martin's Rentmeesterij (Bilzen):
The relaxation pool and the sauna are open to hotel guests (free access without reservation)
Martin's Red (Tubize):
Sauna & hammam: closed
Fitness safety measures
- Face masks are not mandatory but recommended during your session
Please note that face masks are mandatory in the hotel
- Please disinfect your hands at the entrance
- Disinfect every machine before and after usage
- Respect social distancing (1,5m)
Spa Safety Measures
All our treatments are available again (except the duo treatments in Genval and Mons).
We can perform the treatments simultaneously but in separate individual cabins (except at Martin's Alterego in Mons).
Download our safety measures:
Before your treatment
- Treatment is by appointment only. You can book your treatment by phone or by mail.
- Be aware that you must come to your appointment alone.
- If you experience any symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, loss of taste or smell), we will ask you to cancel your appointment.
- The entrance will be through the hotel reception.
- Please wash/disinfect your hands at the entrance and exit (disinfectant gel available).
- Wearing a mask is mandatory to move around the hotel.
- Please report to the hotel reception desk, payment for treatments will be made on arrival (payment by credit card).
- Then head to the spa, your practitioner will pick you up in the waiting area at the time of your appointment.
During your session
- The practitioner will welcome you with a smile behind her mask, hugs and handshakes will be prohibited.
- The practitioner will then take your temperature using an infrared thermometer.
- As the changing rooms are inaccessible, we will ask you to change in the cabin.
- The mask must be worn throughout the entire session and can be removed for facial treatments (disposable masks available).
- There will be no need to fill out a questionnaire, the practitioner will talk directly with you.
At the end of your session
- The practitioner will invite you to get dressed in the cabin.
- You will then be asked to leave the facility after your treatment using the hotel reception desk exit.
- We can no longer serve you herbal teas, but bottled water will be available in the herbal tea room.
- The practitioner will properly clean and disinfect the booth, treatment table and equipment used before welcoming the next client.
- The products are always available for sale, don't hesitate to ask your practitioner!